If you like the idea and content of the site and if you like to contribute your knowledge in the field of history, we will be happy to publish your essays under the following conditions:
- Article that you send should contain minimum 700 and maximum of 3000 words. If the article is longer than 3000 words you need to specify the subheadings.
- Together with the article you need to attach at least one image (format jpg, gif, png). The photo must have appropriate credit for the author. Pictures that are available in the public domain also allowed within relevant license or pictures that are free for non-commercial purposes like the creative common share-alike license.
- The administrator of a web portal reserves the right to suggest to the contributor eventually mistakes if the sentences not understandable.
- Essays needs to contain only historical facts about a particular historical event, person or historical process. Any other topic unrelated to the goals and conditions of this website, will not be considered for publishing.
- Content from other websites not allowed (scrape) unless you are personally the author of the article.
- Historical facts in the articles will be carefully reviewed and if we noticed inappropriate content (like political connotations), the article will not be published.
- Content must not contain racism, political connotations or any other hatred.
- Contributors who would like to publish articles more often, in agreement with the administrator, can get the option in their account, to directly post the articles on the website.
Email for essays: firstname.lastname@example.org